Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge

Outlawz Feb 28st Color Challenge!

WHAT DAY IS IT?? It's a new COLOR CHALLENGE day over at The Outlawz!  This month our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. I know you will find wonderful images you can use in your cards. 

Prize: 5 Digital Stamps - Yay!

First, here is the photo we used as our inspiration for our work this week.  I love the soft earth tone colors of this one, and found so much I could do with the colors.  The added twist with the colors was to create with something for a wedding or anniversary.  


I chose to do a wedding card and work as closely as I could with the colors. 

I created a Gate Fold Card using an ivory base.  From there I used paper from GCD Studios called Ella Blue.  I found a lovely sentiment in the Silhouette Store for the front of my card.  I complemented the papers and sentiment with a golden diamond flourish, pearls, and roses.  


I really like the finished product and hope you do too. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments. 

Kimberly 

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.