Thursday, April 6, 2017

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge

Hello again, 

Today I am back with a tag I made for the Through The Craft Room Door weekly challenge.  The weeks challenge (April 4 - April 10) is anything goes.  So, I decided to play along this week and make a pretty tag. 



I made this tag by first creating the tag in my Silhouette software.  I then simply picked out some laces I thought would look good and glued them to the bottom of the tag.   I followed that up with a vintage picture beneath a brass from K & CO called Life's Journey.  I have had them for a while now and finally exited to use them.  The lace applique is one that I make for my store.   I finished off the tag by adding some Wild Orchid paper roses, and pearls that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. 



I am fairly new to tag making, and would love any suggestions you might have.

Thanks for stopping in today. 

Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. Wow your tag is beautiful. I love the laces that you used as well. Great job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Through The Craft Room Door ATG challenge this week and I sure hope you come back next week as well.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.