Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday Color Challenge with the Outlawz

Here we are again,  time for the Tuesday Color Challenge with the Outlawz. This week our inspiration was to do a monochromatic color.  I always find these a little harder to do, because I feel bound by the colors.  However, this card was a little different.  

We have some lovely digis from Mari Digital Designs to share with you this month! Our sponsor has given us three lovely digis to play with and we will give those digis to our lucky winner!  Please make sure you check out Mari Digis Store to see her wonderful work. 


 Mari Digis

Here was our inspiration for the week.  



A few days prior to starting my card, I saw a pretty fall colored paper in my SIL software.  Oh it might be perfect for the challenge.  So I colored up this gorgeous girl in PhotoShop and set about making a pretty card.  


I printed the paper with my Cameo and cut the "A Little Note" as well.  The one thing I really like about using my Cameo to make my own papers is I can match the colors perfectly to what is in the paper choice.  I know without a shadow of a doubt that all of my color are spot on matching.  It just happened that the colors in the paper were almost perfect to the colors in the inspiration picture.  



Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.