Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge ~ Vintage Twist

This month our sponsor is 




Our winner will get the 3 digis that our team have to play with.

Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for August

  
This week's challenge was chosen by Laurian, would like you to use 3 of the 5 colours shown to make your project and the twist this week is 'Vintage'!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Such fun colors and perfect for a vintage twist.  Here is what I  came up with for my card this week.  I love this little girl riding this older style bike.  The image alone is a great vintage piece. 

I tried to pull as many of the colors out as I could. the problem is, most of the colors were in my back ground paper, and got covered up with the rest of the design.  The cute image, and the added embellishments of paper roses and wooden heart buttons completed my card design. 


The paper I used for this project is from my stash, but I do know that it is Close To My Heart paper, I just do not know what it is called.  *sigh*  The image is colored using my Prisma Colored Pencils. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.